Terms and Conditions
- All work is handmade and hand finished by Islay Spalding in her
workshop in Dundee (unless otherwise stated), therefore some variations in shape, size and texture
- All precious metals are assayed in Edinburgh and carry the Edinburgh hallmark and Islay's own makers mark.
- Kilt Pins come in a presentation box with care instructions and cleaning cloth. Jewellery is packaged in a branded box made from recycled cardboard. Man Pins will arrive mounted on their hand finished letter-pressed greyboard backings and wrapped in acid free tissue paper.
- All copyrights, designs and masters relating to any works sold remain the property of Islay Spalding Contemporary Jewellery Designs.
- Items will be shipped within 3 working days of your order. Islay will confirm your order by email and let you know when it's been posted. For expected delivery times on the Made To Order Kilt Pins, please see the individual product listings.
- Man Pins are sent out within the UK by Royal Mail First Class and will cost £3. For worldwide shipping please see information below.
- For Kilt Pins and Jewellery I charge £10 for postage and packaging within the UK and £15 for everywhere else. If you live nearby you can save yourself the postage by picking up your order from Islay at her workshop in Dundee or from The Tayberry Gallery in Perth. Please state where you would like to pick it up in your email and we will arrange an appropriate time.
- Royal Mail's Special Delivery service is used for addresses within the UK. Your package will be insured and will need signed for, it should arrive the next working day after posting.
- Royal Mail's Airsure is used for addresses in the following countries - Andorra, Austria, Azores, Balearic Islands, Belgium, Canary Islands, Corsica, Denmark, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Madeira, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Spain, Spitzbergen, Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
- Average delivery guidelines for Royal Mail Airsure: 3 days for Western Europe, 4 days for Eastern Europe and 5 days for the rest of the World. Please note these are guidelines and we cannot be held responsible for carrier delays.
- Where Airsure is unavailable, International Signed For will be used.
- Please note that all shipments to destinations outside of the UK and the EU may be subject to import duties and taxes and you will be responsible for any local taxes and/or duty on your incoming purchase.
Returns and Repairs
- If your order arrives damaged or incorrectly supplied we offer a repair or replacement service. Please contact Islay within 7 days, or if a gift, ask the purchaser to contact us. We will arrange a repair, replacement or gift certificate as appropriate. Refunds are offered at Islay's discretion.
- Islay is happy to repair any items purchased from her. Please email or telephone with a description of what is wrong. A repair quote will be presented before work is carried out.
By placing an order with Islay Spalding Contemporary Jewellery Designs you are accepting these Terms and Conditions.